Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Contact potential & existing customers via phone, email, etc.
2. Engage prospects & sell products/services via demos etc.
3. Schedule sales demos and meetings.
4. Set up & manage a CRM or contact list.
5. Build rapport & relationships with prospects and existing customers, gain deep understanding of their needs.
6. Set sales goals to increase revenue & report sales team performance results.
7. Create, distribute and collect customer surveys, compiling the results in a data sheet or report.
8. Conduct general administration tasks.
9. Handle customer inquiries, and complaints as the first point of contact.
10. Perform research to gather information about industry practices, competitors etc.
11. Find prospective buyers according to client instructions & cultivate connections through email, social media & calls.
12. Ad hoc tasks
1. Graduate of any bachelor's degree and minimum of 1-year experience
2. 2+ years of sales experience and proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas and successfully manage customer relationships
3. Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
4. Excellent phone, email, and instant messaging communication skills
Up to 65,000 pesos/month, negotiable based on experience