Sales executive is a professional who is responsible for selling the product to prospective customers. Sales executives would have to visit the market, meet customers, schedule appointments, pitch products, provide demo sessions and seal deals with customers. The role also requires coordination with the marketing and Customer Success Team for Lead management and customer service management.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about building relationships, dealing with customers, good at presentation and target driven. If you are interested in working for an international product and want to explore new market possibilities then this role is for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Scheduling meetings, visiting and preparing presentations for demonstration of products to potential customers.
- Answering all the queries raised by the customer during the meetings and over the phone.
- Delivering the value proposition of the product to the customers.
- Converting the leads to paid customers.
- Working towards the monthly/quarterly or annual sales target provided by the company.
- Following up on the leads generated by the Marketing Team.
- Study and research about the market trends in the industry and communicate to relevant teams in the company.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with customers to ensure renewals of subscriptions.
- Attending International education Fair, conferences and meetings to build connections and generate leads.
- Working closely with the Marketing team to create marketing contents to enhance the market reach as well as customer acquisition.
- Communicating the Customers or Client feedback to the relevant departments as soon as possible for effective response from the team.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of selling and relationship building.
- Strong Negotiation and Presentation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and driven by targets.
Ability to work in teams.
- A keen eye for details.
- Valid driving license with own mode of transport.
- Persuasive and Resilient.
- Prior experience as Medical Representative or Sales Executive for Direct sales of Products.
Education and Qualifications
- 2 years of prior work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related fields.
Benefits of joining GlobalyHub
- 5 Days Work Week
- Competitive salary
- Festival bonus
- Regular festival games
- Team building activities
- Access to online learning
- Openwork culture
- Develop global skills