**Role** Sales Executive
To drive a newly expanded Dutch business and technology consultancy they are looking for a successful sales professional that sees the opportunity to grow with them ambitiously. The exciting offer in this role is to get the next career step within a successful international consultancy company.
Besides a strong package (salary, car and generous commission) it is an opportunity for personal growth, to build your own team and being successful in your next career step.
With the backing of a larger organisation a powerhouse in Business & IT professional staffing and consultancy - in terms of sales and resourcing processes/systems, the right candidates get the right tools/support to be successful.
Skills Profile: Experienced in sales, developing accounts, knowledge of IT, market knowledge of IT, you bring in your own network, are a Consultative seller not a pusher, eager to develop team and yourself, enthusiastic, energy and drive, good communication skills, analytical, thinks as an entrepreneur, fluency in Dutch
As a Sales Executive, you will lead the Sales function in the Netherlands, identifying and engaging potential clients across all our service offerings Project Resourcing, Advisory, Training & Technology Services.
This role is perfect for a Dutch-speaking sales professional with 4+ years of experience and a desire for variety, autonomy, and the ability to shape their own business.
- Develop a Go-To-Market Plan for the company in the Netherlands.
- Identify and engage with prospective clients for new business engagements.
- Build strong relationships with current customers to gain repeat business.
- Prioritize customer satisfaction through frequent communication, visits, and feedback loops.
- Develop and negotiate customer opportunity proposals, SOWs, and contracts.
- Implement product sales initiatives to advance the portfolio of service offerings.
- Support the entire financial cycle including timesheeting, invoicing, etc.
- Develop a thriving customer network through networking, referrals, memberships of bodies, and communities.
- Regularly report status internally and externally in compliance with Customer modes of working.
- Proven sales track record.
- Experience in a managed service industry.
- Ambitious and results-driven.
- Self-starter & self-sufficient, with the ability to drive Sales end-to-end (alone if required).
- Tertiary level education.
- Familiarity with current and future IT trends.
- Experience with updating CRM systems for forecasting and reporting.
- Strong commercial, analytical, and project coordination skills.
- Adaptability to an ever-changing industry.
- Credibility and professionalism in liaising with middle management to board-level executives.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Experience in modelling and graphic representations.
- Fluency in English & Dutch verbal and written.
- Travel: Yes, 30% of the time.
- Job Type: Full-time, Experienced.