• Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
• Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
• Gather market and customer information
• Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
• Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
• Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
• Attend team meetings and share best practices with colleagues.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Organizing sales visits
• Installation & training of the software to clients if required.
• Up to date collection of pending amounts from customers.
• Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
• Negotiating contracts and packages
• Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets
Qualifications and Skills
• Ability and desire to sell
• Excellent communication skills
• A positive, confident and determined approach
• A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
• the skills to work both independently and as part of a team
• the capability to flourish in a competitive environment
• a good level of numeracy
• a full driving license
• Presentation Skills, Client Relationships
• Commercial awareness
• IT skills
• the laptop is mandatory**
BACHELORS WITH ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE IN SALES AND MARKETING or MBA MARKETING FRESHERS ONLY NEEDS TO APPLY
ONLY MALE CANDIDATES ARE PREFERRED