Job Description for Regional Manager Sales :
- Develop sales strategies to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues.
- Research and develop new client leads and data collection.
- Independently manage the sales cycle end to end from calling, business development, negotiation and closure of the deal.
- Identify potential clients and decision makers within the client.
- Interact, build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- To ensure clients satisfaction as regards the product and services of the company.
- To ensure payments are prompt at each sales level.
- Ensure to work closely with team members to meet the targets.
- Maintain regular coordination with active clients in the region by actively taking corrective measures.
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue.
- Generate timely sales reports.
- Analyse data to identify new sales opportunities.
- Liaison with Logistic team to ensure smooth transportation of the...