Do you like working in a fast-paced environment? Is solution selling your specialty? Have you perfected the art of multitasking? Take this opportunity to get your foot in the door with a reputable, nationally recognized company. If hired, the position includes 8 weeks paid sales and insurance training including the Life, Health, and Accident Agent license exam. Position starts in July and continues into December.
Every day, approximately 10,000 people turn 65 around the United States… Join the fastest growing segment of the insurance industry with responsibilities selling Medicare products and services to this growing segment.
Individuals in this role…
• Consult with current and prospective Medicare members as they review coverage options
• Assist consumers in evaluating plan alternatives in line with their unique personal needs, utilization, and income.
• Conduct sales meetings throughout the enrollment season; assisting prospective members in selection and completion of new sales application in accordance with all CMS compliance guidelines.
• Advise existing members on year-to-year plan updates and provide assistance in reviewing potential coverage changes
• Conduct follow up activities with existing and prospective members and serve as a resource throughout their decision-making process
Knowledge and Skills:
• Excel in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
• Ability to attend the following paid training programs: Corporate orientation, Life, Accident and Health Licensing, Product training (online and classroom), Sales training, and job shadowing
• Proficient computer skills, including MS Word and Excel, and the ability to use web-based platforms (e.g. Provider Search, Prescription Drug Search Tool, CRM Program, and Virtual Meeting Platforms)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Exhibit a professional demeanor and flexible attitude in support of team goals
• Previous sales experience preferred, but not required
• Follows Consumer Markets sales process, including documenting and scheduling activity in CRM
• Availability to begin training in late July and continue through the end of Medicare AEP in early December