We are seeking outgoing individuals for our Sales Support positions in our sister company.
We’re looking for a highly organized and efficient professional who can wear multiple hats throughout the workday while prioritizing the most important tasks on his or her list. We have a sales team of more than 500 professionals, so you’ll be responsible for providing support to numerous individuals. Previous sales support experience is not required, and we offer an in-house training program for young professionals. However, prior administrative or clerical experience will be enormously helpful in ensuring your success in this position.
• Compile daily lists of leads and delegate individual leads to sales team associates
• Maintain an organized and accessible file system for administrative and sales professionals
• Handle all administrative duties for the organization and scheduling of client meetings and conferences
• Follow up with clients on the telephone for administrative purposes
• Provide administrative assistance to executives and management team members as required
• Perform data entry duties with regard to sales figures, metrics and other key data
• Create and process sales orders in a timely fashion
• Report unusual activity to supervisors
• Expedite requests for rush orders and alter sales orders and shipping data as needed
•• High school diploma/GED required
• Associate Degree in Business or related field preferred
• Clerical experience in a high-volume office highly desired
• Ability to multitask and switch focus quickly
• Proficient with common computer programs, including Microsoft Office
• Excellent 10-key and typing accuracy
• Full training provided.
• Work from home Full Time or Part Time.
• No experience necessary.
• Discounted personal travel.