The role of the Senior Support Engineer, SAP OpenText is to provide exceptional remote-based support for mission-critical SAP applications as part of our global customer support team. The position has the responsibility for researching, troubleshooting and supporting of multiple Client Architectures, and implementations for our global clients who use 4.x, ECC and HANA environments.
The role of the Senior Support Engineer, SAP OpenText requires functional experience, integration knowledge, infrastructure and networking expertise and skills to diagnose serious issues; then develop, test, package and deliver fixes for such issues in complex, integrated and highly-configured environments.
• 10+ years relevant SAP experience particularly with Basis, Middleware and Enterprise Portal Administration/2JEE/ABAP (Dual-stack), including System Administration, User Administration, Content Administration
• 5+ years direct support of application end-users in a Corporate environment
• 4+ years of Enterprise Portal (EP5.x, 6.x, 7.x) and NetWeaver development
• 3+ years of SAP WAS 6.2, 6.4, ITS, EP5.x, 6.x, 7.x, NetWeaver, J2EE, Web Dynpro and iView design and development
• Working knowledge of multiple databases (Oracle, MSQSL, MaxDB, DB2, HANA etc.)