Search Engine Evaluation
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? Would you like to help make search engine results better for end-users? Do you enjoy researching, learning new things, organizing, and labeling? We do too!
Become a Search Evaluator
What exactly is a search evaluation job?
As an evaluator, your job is to analyze if the content, images, video, and/or advertising is relevant.
Working part-time from home, you will check search results using a specialized tool from Appen and provide ratings and information about the content and task that you see.
• Flexible working hours (work whenever you want)
• Working in the comfort of your home!
• Opportunity to participate in more than one task and/or projects
In project Powzer, we are looking for raters who are willing to do outbound calls to business establishments and who have a strong understanding and experience in labeling.
The purpose of this project is:
• To determine if a business is open or not. If open, then verify the business hours.
You directly help to improve the quality and creditability of information that millions of people see.
No experience is necessary, all you need is:
• Strong written and spoken fluency in Bengali and English language skills currently residing in Bangladesh
• Able to render work up to 6 hours
• Have your own smartphone device and a good internet connection
• All candidates are required to take and pass a qualification exam
What to expect when you register:
• Create an Appen Account
• Choose Bengali (Bangladesh) as your primary language
• Complete your profile and project registration [5 min]
• Study the provided guidelines [at your own pace]
• Agree to confidentiality and ways of working rules
• Pass the quiz
Express your interest by creating your Appen account using the link below.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
"Appen has a diverse, inclusive culture that is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds."