Do you regularly use search engines on the web? Are you interested in providing feedback to enhance web results?
Become a Search Engine Evaluator at Appen!
As a Search Engine Evaluator, you'll evaluate and analyse content like images and videos to improve the accuracy of search results, enhancing the web browsing experience for users. With a minimum of 10-15 hours per week, this long-term project commitment is an excellent opportunity to earn while making a difference.
• Have a smartphone and a Gmail address.
• Must pass a qualification exam.
• Must be a resident of the United States.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Go to the Appen Connect website using the provided link and create an account.
2. Find the Project Yukon and click on the "Apply" button.
3. For your guidelines, use the provided link to enrol in Appen Learning Center.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
"A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds."