We have a fantastic new opportunity for an EMEA Recruiter to join our talented RPO Team and support talent acquisition delivery. Reporting into EMEA Project Manager you will manage end to end recruitment process across multiple countries and drive best in class Client and Candidate experience. As a part of global team, you will participate and support continuous improvement initiatives as well as recruitment marketing initiatives.
You will be working directly for the TE site in Kraków or Bydgoszcz or Szczecin.
Key accountabilities in the role will include:
Manage the full end to end recruitment cycle from initial Hiring Manager briefing through to offer management.
Create & execute multi-channel sourcing strategy to source candidates meeting client profile and/or build talent pools for current and future requirements.
Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and shortlist process.
Engage with stakeholders across the business at all seniority levels. Manage day to day relationships with Hiring Managers ensuring high satisfaction and seamless delivery.
Engage with internal and Client stakeholders (including HR) providing regular updates on status of your allocated requisitions.
Drive best in class internal and external candidate experience.
Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies. Contribute and participate in global and local recruitment marketing initiatives.
Follow documented process and procedures, providing information for internal reporting and updating systems (ATS) on timely basis.
Stay up to date with developments in the Talent Acquisition and related fields, communicating relevant innovations and best practice both internally and to clients.
Skills & Experience
- Solid recruitment experience gained within RPO or inhouse environment. Experience managing full end to end recruitment process across multiple countries and seniority levels.
- Experience and knowledge of designing and implementing direct sourcing strategies.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills – ability to work with stakeholders at all levels in matrix organisation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to operate in agile environment and respond quickly to client requests.
- Fluency in Polish and English. Additional European languages would be an added benefit.
Work-life balance environment (home office possible)
A clear career path which provides opportunities for learning and growth
A truly international company
Tailor-made training courses
Additional benefits: language classes, multisport card, private medical insurance