location_on Go Work space, mall park 23, Jln Kediri Tuban Badung Bali, Indonesia
2 months ago
1. At least 3 years of experience as a Chief Accountant, Supervisor level, or a relevant role.
2. Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
3. Knowledge of local tax legislation.
4. Excellent communication skills.
5. Must have basic technical and computer skills.
6. Proficiency in accounting software.
7. Great analytical skills.
8. Holds at least a Bachelor’s degree (S1) in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
9. Fluent in verbal and written English.
10. Preferably has experience in a waste management industry.
1. Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and bank reconciliations.
2. Oversee data flow and the process between accounting systems cum sub-systems.
3. Prepare budgeting reports and forecast revenues.
4. Monitor the daily performance of the accounting department.
5. Manage month-end and year-end closing.
6. Track the progress of financial and accounting objectives.
7. Develop global engineering forecasts and budgets.
8. Assist in making key business decisions by providing special analysis.
9. Assist chiefs in understanding their financial results.
10. Calculate and approve tax payments - VAT, Profit, local taxes.
11. Accurately preparing tax returns and ensuring that company taxes are paid in a timely manner.
12. Monthly contacts with Tax Authorities responsible for reconciliation of tax balances with tax offices.
13. Participate in regular tax audits.
14. Develop accounting practices for general ledger for office use.
15. Recommend improvement to general accounting activities so as to ensure compliance with governmental and organizational procedures and policies, and to also ensure the most efficient and effective operations.
16. Establish accounting policies and procedures, aligned with company’s targets.
17. Implement automation and process improvements to reduce redundancy.
18. Ensure compliance with the law.
19. Administer personnel-related functions and direct the work of general accountants.
20. In charge of supervising accounting professionals.
21. Train and supervise other accounting staff.