• Bachelor's degree in actuarial science, finance, mathematics, or a related field.
• 4 to 7 years of total experience in the field of life insurance in Asia Pacific countries with equal or proven experience with the same title.
• Familiar with a multinational corporation's life business reporting and product approval process
• Familiarity with actuarial development areas such as embedded value, risk-based capital, and risk-based return metrics.
• Strong understanding of Life Actuarial principles and the most recent developments ( life Insurance reserving, embedded value, strategic finance, solvency, product development, reinsurance)
• English must be spoken and written at a business level.
To provide management with the appropriate financial information and associated context to enable informed debate and decisions regarding the prudent financial management of the Company.
Ongoing delivery: Actuarial Reporting
Salary range: up to 5000 USD (Open to negotiable with limited depend on candidate expertise)
Structure of the team
There are eight team members (3 Actuaries Member Involved)
(Preferable who come to work at Myanmar, but will be consider WFH depends on candidate expertise and requested)
Yes (who will come to work in Myanmar)