Do you want to join Hornet? We are looking for an experienced Android developer to join our core team, starting immediately. We prefer you already have a familiarity with Hornet and the LGBTQ+ community in general and are looking for the chance to make meaningful changes that push the space forward.
- Full-stack Android app development
- You will own a feature and be responsible for delivery and release
- You will be occasionally involved with the app design process to provide platform-specific insight and expertise
Your Profile & Experience
- You have a track record of designing (software) and executing on a non-trivial Android app
- You have extensive experience working in Android Studio, git repositories, and git-flow practices
- You are practiced in material design and have up-to-date knowledge of current and widely used design patterns
- You know reactive programming principles and experience with RxKotlin/RxJa
- You have experience in working within the Firebase ecosystem and its various toolsets, as well as CI and unit testing
- You feel comfortable working in a remote team
- You like taking responsibility for your work and you are able to deliver production-ready quality
- Ideally, you have previously worked in startups as a software engineer
Check out a detailed job description on our website: https://hornet.com/about/jobs/#op-191283-senior-android-developer
Interested? We are happy to receive your CV, a short motivation letter, and additional references if given. We are looking forward to hearing from you! Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds will lead to a better environment for our team members and a better product for our users and community.