You will be responsible for the back end development of new features (particularly e-commerce, video calling, and live chat) of our mobile application following the UX/UI created by our designers. We are looking for someone who is able to adapt to the stack that has been used by our tech team to build our application (React Native, NodeJs and Postgres). You’ll work with senior leadership, external development teams, designers and other stakeholders to help define and implement solutions. You will be required to see projects from conception to final product and to continue with maintenance and add-on features after the first iteration of the app is published.
● Support a small sized engineering team on project development, particularly strategy and technical support
● Review technical design, perform code reviews, maintain functional and technical documentations for back end and frontend
● Work on test strategy and methodology setup and optimization
● Integration of front end applications with back end operations & e-commerce infrastructure and creation of servers and databases for functionality (particularly working with Wordpress and WooCommerce APIs and developing on NodeJS with database on Postgres)
● Design and develop APIs which can be integrated with third party API. Familiarity with Postman or similar applications would be preferred.
● Provide post-implementation maintenance support encountered with the existing applications
Kỹ năng và kinh nghiệm cần thiết
● At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience
● BS/MS degree in a relevant field: Computer Engineering or EE
● Experience in implementing proper SDLC (software development life cycle)
● Experience in handling architectural and design considerations such as performance, scalability, reusability and flexibility issues
● Working knowledge of DevOps tools for source control and code branch strategy, continuous integration and continuous delivery
● Experience working with database management systems (NodeJS and Postgres)
● Some familiarity with WooCommerce, Wordpress preferred
● Comfortable with working in English
● High attention to detail and meticulous in your work
● Strong sense of ownership over your work. Organized and a self-starter; able to scope projects and drive initiatives.