We have an opportunity to work in one of the largest Biostatistics departments within the Life Science industry of around 1,100+ staff. Due to continued growth, we are seeking new minds to join our client's award-winning and innovative department.
An expanding organization looking to appoint multiple Senior Biostatisticians to manage end-to-end delivery of biostatistical services for single/multi-service projects, ensuring quality deliverables are on-time and within budget. You will provide advanced technical expertise to determine analysis and data presentation specifications for SAS Programming staff.
Looking for professionals with:
- 5+ years of industry experience
- 3+ years of lead Biostatistician experience
- Experience working with clinical trials
What is in it for you?
- Global Exposure
- Variety of therapeutic areas
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
- Access to cutting-edge in-house technology
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- Work-Life Balance
- Home-based with no travel requirements