Own the software implementation lifecycle – deliver aquality experience tailored to each client
Location: Dubai, UAE
Copperleaf’s software helps some of the world’s largest energy firms make better strategic decisions. Join our team as we continue to enable our clients to build more resilient and sustainable infrastructure.
We have a track record of delivering award-winning, industry-changing solutions. This is a hands-on role in our Middle East team working directly with our customers on site, you will have consultancy experience ideally in projects related to either asset management, analytics or software development and implementation.
Your role will be based between Dubai and client sites in the Middle East, you may to be on the road up to 50-60% of the time visiting clients. Your schedule is flexible – balance your time to suit you!
• Act as a key client interface for large and complex implementations, working with them to
understand and articulate their requirements, leveraging internal teams and expertise to
implement innovative and elegant solutions that delight
• Working collaboratively with customers and partners at customer sites across the Middle East
• Owning the end-to-end process with our clients from scoping out requirements, system
customization, integration and user training
Qualifications & Considerations
You’re a Consultant with 5+ years experience in one or more of the following attributes:
• You have customer facing consulting skills – you’re able to influence, advise, mediate, and control scope
• You know how to drive the efforts of internal & external teams to consistently achieve project landmarks over a 3 month to year rollout
• You have experience with software deployment technologies, networks, and databases
• Your technical skills are matched with an understanding of business processes
• You’re numerate with strong analytical skills and knowledge of operational research techniques such as simulation, optimisation, failure rate modelling, cost benefit analysis
• You have a technical degree in Engineering or similar related subject
• You enjoy the consulting lifestyle – flying often, working in different cities, meeting new people, working with large organisations, able to respond to a multitude of challenges that makes a difference daily
• You have experience working with large industrial organizations in the region – Utilities, O&G,
Transport/Rail sector, etc.
We recognize that talent comes in many forms, so we’re looking for passion, enthusiasm and transferable skills.
What’s it like here?
We’ve been building our EMEA team since 2014, and now have over 45 amazing team members across the UK, EU and Middle East. We are a dynamic and disruptive organisation offering exciting opportunities for growth and innovation, focussed on enabling our clients to build more resilient and sustainable infrastructure, one decision at a time
At Copperleaf, culture is at the very core of who we are and what we do. We’re a world-class team of innovators that inspire one another to learn and continually push the limits of what’s possible. We cultivate an atmosphere of openness and support where all opinions and ideas are valued and encouraged, and where teamwork is key to success. We value a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.