We are first and foremost an incredible team full of energetic, proactive, and ambitious individuals whose goal is to make Digital Silk a leading digital agency. Our quest for excellence has resulted in a steep growth curve, and we need a fantastic Senior Digital Designer to keep providing superb user experiences.
Digital Silk is looking to hire a Senior Digital Designer who specializes in digital marketing design and has the discipline to work in fast-paced agency culture.
At Digital Silk, you will have the amazing opportunity to work alongside a group of dedicated individuals who are all continuously bettering themselves, gaining new expertise, and helping their teammates do the same.
We are seeking senior-level people passionate about their work and guarantee TOP salaries and growth opportunities.
This is for a full-time, remote-work-at-home position as our headquarters are in the US.
What we offer at Digital Silk:
- A work culture focused on mutual success and continuous growth
- Competitive pay and scheduled raises
- A top-notch design team with an amazing atmosphere of camaraderie
- The opportunity to work alongside industry professionals from all around the globe
- This is a work-from-home position allowing for an autonomous work process
- 20 days PTO + 6 days for preferred holidays
- Work with various team members on understanding client’s business to create brand style
guides, logo, and marketing creatives to suit client’s vision and goals
- Able to produce high-end graphics for various digital and print mediums
- Design work that is on-brand, compelling, and synergistic with the current campaign
- Prepare and present creative vision, concepts, and completed designs to multiple
- Collaborate with team in a positive and productive manner
- Oversee and maintain ownership of work from concept through to production
- Work on multiple projects at once with ease
The Senior Digital Designer is responsible for creating custom logos, visual brand identities, and UX for websites.
- A portfolio demonstrating solid experience in graphic design and art direction
- Minimum 5 years design experience within a corporate or agency environment
- Computer proficiency; extensive knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Excellent organizational and English communication skills
- Excellent decision-making abilities
- Experience presenting work internally and to clients
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation
- Ability to work EST hours (from 8 am to 5 pm ET with breaks)
- Apply via RemoteHub with CV attached
- Recieve short questionnaire
- Send back answers + CV
- Have an interview with our Head of Design
- Get feedback
We kindly ask for your CV and all correspondence to be in English.