Hi, we’re TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we pride ourselves on helping B2B tech buyers manage the complexity and risk of the buying process. We are a trusted source of information for tech buyers, delivering advice and facilitating connections between our buyers and the world’s leading sellers of business technology.
Established in 2006 out of our founder’s dorm room, we continue to expand our business. In 2021 we acquired TechRepublic, and in 2020, we acquired QuinStreet B2B, both leading resources for IT and business decision makers. These critical acquisitions included global teams of dynamic technology and media professionals to enhance our presences in the US, the UK, Singapore, and Australia. We now have more than 20 digital media brands and over 500 global team members, representing 12 languages.
Listed on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies five times and a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards, we take both our growth and employee engagement seriously. We work hard each day, but we know how to have fun, too, with monthly virtual events, recreational slack channels, and the occasional costumed dance from our CEO.
We’re looking for a Sr. Digital Media Strategist (SEM/PPC) to lead the strategy and execution of paid media campaigns on our growing Audience Development team!
You’re a motivated, flexible marketer with excellent communication and project management skills. You have direct experience and a demonstrable track record managing Paid Media campaigns. You are comfortable in taking a goal and making it happen, balancing thorough planning and reporting with energetic execution.
How You'll Contribute…
- Coordinate direct response paid search and paid social strategies capable of achieving lead generation and content amplification goals across a portfolio of technology related websites
- Be able to launch, manage and identify optimization opportunities on paid media campaigns across Google, Microsoft, Facebook, LinkedIn and Youtube Ads.
- Lead day-to-day strategy and execution of paid media campaigns including keyword development, bidding strategy, campaign set up, execution details and overall goal achievement
- Recommend landing page strategies and consult on landing page planning and optimization based on PPC landing page best practices
- Work with the Audience Development department teams (SEO, social, public relations) to share important findings that can be applied across disciplines
- Continuously provide leadership support, through critical thinking and a drive to help the entire team grow
- Report on performance and opportunities to marketing and sales stakeholders
- Maintaining knowledge of industry best practices, trends and developments
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
What You Bring…
- 3-5 years paid search experience (preferably working with B2B marketing space) in addition
to 1+ years of success with Facebook and/or LinkedIn advertising
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze and make data-driven decisions
- Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) Certification
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Organized and detail-orientated with an ability to learn and to be challenged.
- Self-starter: somebody who has a positive attitude and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves, and get some work done
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual
- Experience juggling multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously
- Adaptability to changing priorities, processes, and platform changes
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization & landing page best practices
Why You Want Us…
- Remote, hybrid, and in-office work options
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Flexible paid time off, take time off when you need it!
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Subscription reimbursement to the Headspace App
- Fitness reimbursement
- Live and remote fitness classes offered 5 days a week
- Team outings and volunteer opportunities
- Bucket List Benefit: We’ll financially help you check something off your bucket list
- Ongoing career development meetings, professional development opportunities, and incentives
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- In-office coffee, snacks, ping pong, beer on Fridays, and catered lunches 4 days/week
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
We believe that our differences make us stronger and foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Pre-employment screening required.