Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
What will you do as an Exchange Administrator?
We are looking for IT Professionals in our IT Support Area for our location in Timisoara, Romania. Would be phenomenal to have IT Technical Background (minimum 2 year of experience), to be capable in offering remote IT 2nd Level Support for our global clients, with main responsibilities as follows:
• Administer Exchange 2003/ 2007/ 2010/ 2013 (Troubleshooting, Backup, Restore, Routing, Monitoring, Design, Installation and configuration, etc);
• Blackberry Service (administration) and Office Communicator Service (administration);
• Use broad and in-depth product knowledge (Microsoft Exchange Environment, Active Directory and Windows Server Operating Systems) provide and facilitate the responsive delivery of technical solutions and information to major customers;
• You provide solutions to complex problems, this involves dealing with difficult situations including complaint handling, sensitive customers as well as regular operations;
• Build customer and partner dedication through customer orientation, responsiveness and accountability;
• You work in an international environment and collaborate with your team to provide high-level support.
Nice to have:
• You have Computer university degree or a similar qualification;
• Experience of 2 years in an IT working environment;
• Knowledge of Information Systems and a sound understanding of the concepts and applications within Information Systems;
• You have achieved proficiency in the Role of Hardware/Software Installation.
Technical Knowledge and skills:
• Experience with the following technologies: Networking and Communications protocols (DNS, RPC, LDAP, etc); Operating Infrastructure (Windows Server 2003/2008/2012);
• Solid understanding of MS Exchange environment 2003/ 2007/ 2010/ 2013 Systems (administration, troubleshooting, design, configuration and installation);
• Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory;
• Good understanding of Backup/Restore solutions;
• Deep understanding of Communications services (Office communicator server and Lync server);
• Good knowledge of the ICT infrastructure (hardware, databases, operating systems, local area networks etc);
• MCSA or equivalent certification would be an advantage;
• Analytical Thinking; Collaboration; Strong problem solving skills; Interpersonal skills in international environment; Customer focus attitude; Willingness to improve technical skills;
• Deep knowledge of English it’s a requirement. French or German – advanced would be a big plus.
We care about our employees' personal happiness through:
• We offer you training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
• We have flexible benefits for you: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop.
• Compensation: offer competitive pay and benefits packages and relocation bonus.
• Have extra vacation days relying on your experience.