Senior Executive Finance
WE ARE THE MARKETING LEADER IN THE DIRECT MARKETING INDUSTRY IN SRILANKA WHO PROVIDES SALES AND MARKETING SERVICES TO CUSTOMER`S DOOR STEP AND DELIVER MARKETING CONSULTANCIES TO ORGANIZATIONS WHO ARE IN NEED OF REACHING OUT TO CUSTOMERS ISLAND-WIDE.
● Ensure target revenue generation and collection of such revenues within the SLA to ensure a healthy cash flow while adhering to the companys financial procedures and guidelines.
● Timely generation of invoices/credit memos for organizations upon confirmation of service delivery.
● Plan the sequence of activities related to the monthly management accounts finalization and circulate the time plan with responsibilities to stakeholders to finalize the monthly accounts as per deadlines.
● Review and approve journal entries related to revenue and costs to ensure compliance with Sri Lanka accounting standards.
● Establish rate cards for services that are offered by the company, considering the cost factors involved for each activity.
● Review the rate cards on a regular basis to ensure the best balance when setting up business objectives.
● Manage debtor cycle, timely collection, and strict follow-up on dues to the company
● Validate invoices received by the company within the SLA and confirm payments to relevant stakeholders.
● Responsible for budget preparation based on corporate plans.
● Responsible for preparing the business plan of the company with the coordination of functionalheads and other stakeholders.
● Bring initiatives for cost-effective operations for profit maximization.
● Degree in BSc Accounting, B. Com or a related finance degree or,
● Fully/partially qualified in CA/CIMA/CMA or any other finance related professional qualification.
● Minimum 02 -03 years of working experience in finance or auditing.
● Excellent interpersonal, management & leadership skills.
● Strong analytical skills.
● Proficiency in MS Office Applications