We are looking for an experienced Senior Front-End developer with a good eye for design to join us full-time remotely (timezone should between GMT+1 to GMT+8).
The Senior Front-End Developer will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining front-end for ShortPoint Add-In for SharePoint 2013, 2016, 2019 and SharePoint Online,
- Develop a good understanding of how Microsoft SharePoint works at the front-end, improve features and fix existing bugs for the ShortPoint products.
- Write Unit/Integrating test cases to make sure written functionalities will not break over time.
- Write support articles to explain problems and possible solutions to our customers
- Conduct online meetings with our customers to help them and gather information about the issues they are facing
What We Offer:
- Flexibility in vacations;
- 4 working days a week
- Flexible working hours;
- Working remotely;
- Team building and activities & Annual meetups with the whole team
- Fitness activities expenses covered;
- Very dynamic culture and a friendly, helpful team.
- Have a good understanding of Design and User Interface
- Have solid experience with React & Redux
- Have good knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Have experience with CSS pre-processors
- Have experience with Node Js for build automation
- Have very good English verbal and written communication skills
Good to Have
- Experience in working with SharePoint Online/Office 365 and OnPremise
- Experience in the Knockout framework