[100% REMOTE] [BASED IN CEST]
If 'good enough' design implementations aren’t good enough for you and you feel anxious when you see red and yellow lighthouse results then don't contemplate any longer about applying for this position.
We’re looking for experienced Front-end developers who love to ship world-class user interfaces for websites and web apps, aren’t scared of experimenting with new tools, and are able to communicate their progress and potential obstacles very clearly.
- At least 4 years of proven commercial experience in developing user interfaces using React.js
- Experience in different styling solutions like CSS-in-JS, CSS Modules
- High attention to detail
- Experience working in a kanban and scrum development process
- Written and spoken English at a level high enough to be able to communicate smoothly with the rest of the team
- Experience in working with REST/GraphQL APIs
- Familiarity with tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision or Zeplin
Would be great to see:
- hands-on experience with tools like Gatsby and Next.js
- ability to connect headless CMS systems such as Contentful, NetlifyCMS, Storyblok, or Prismic with a Jamstack site
- track records of remote work in your career history
- experience with Node.js
- basic understanding of serverless architecture
- Remote first - get things done from home, co-working space, or a beach.
- Learning & development - propose a course you want to learn from and get a 100% refund.
- Full, unlimited access to the Frontend Masters platform
- Bejamas library - we've started building our internal digital library for bookworms - and you are welcome to be a contributor too.
- 145 hours of work per month - that's how we define a full-time job.