The company is working in the field of eKYC and eSignature, enabling institutions to leverage face authentication and various biometrics services for identity management and biometrics-driven contract signing.
• Work closely with the company founders and focus on architecture and design decisions for eKYC and existing platform integrations for new clients.
• Develop frontend and backend components in scope of delivering front-to-back features to the platform.
• Improve and evolve current architecture for scaling and performance purposes.
• Work on the integrations with biometrics components (docker containers) to get the most out of the platform’s biometric services.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
• 3+ years of the node.js (typescript) backend development experience, including experience building complex high-load enterprise systems
• 1+ years of the React frontend development experience
(or the opposite: 3+ years in frontend plus 1+ years in backend)
• Experience in integrating complex third party components and implementing scalable REST API architecture on top of those
• Strong understanding of GCP DevOps/packaging principles is a plus
• Experience in React Native programming is a plus
• Experience in leading a development team while staying hand-on engineer is a plus
• Ability to communicate fluently in English on calls and in chats