The team is developing a system for hiring and maintaining medical staff. The client is the largest provider of travel nurses in North America and the most efficient provider of all just-in-time labor categories for healthcare organizations. Our goal is to provide the best service to improve efficiency throughout the whole cycle of work: finding and hiring medical staff, checking documents, preparing for relocation, accompanying at all stages of the contract up to the completion and selection of new vacancies throughout North America. The company is now opening new business areas and expanding its constantly growing IT team.
● Provide senior-level systems design, development, programming, consultation and support for applications based on C# and .NET Core with relational databases and distributed n-tier application platforms;
● Serve as a technical expert in the evaluation and testing of the capabilities, characteristics, and requirements of existing and emerging information systems technologies;
● Make recommendations as to the feasibility of implementation of modified or new technologies and/or frameworks;
● Maintain and apply a good understanding of business practices to effectively fulfilll responsibilities and excellent analytical skills and proven ability to be effective when working on multiple high-priority tasks;
● Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development, understanding of security-based design patterns;
● Play an active role in the design and development of new code and support legacy systems;
● Work on infrastructure backlog tasks as assigned;
● Participate in scrum meetings and follow agile development processes.
● B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent extensive experience with .NET and C# and familiarity with latest .NET frameworks and technologies;
● Ability to quickly learn new technologies and apply knowledge to solve technical issues;
● Experience with Web Services and large distributed systems;
● ASP.NET Core (Web API);
● Angular 8/9 (Angular JS);
● Entity Framework Core (Entity Framework);
● MS SQL;
● Microsoft Azure (AWS Amazon);
● Methodology: SCRUM;
● English: Upper Intermediate.
Will be a plus
● Azure Service Bus;
● Azure Functions (Serverless);
● Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
● Professional and personal growth;
● 5-day work-week in a friendly and family work environment;
● Medical insurance;
● Competitive salary;
● Flexible full-time work;
● Ability to work remotely;
● English training;
● Active team building and corporate parties.