air up – A revolutionary way of drinking
Are you looking to take on a new challenge in a creative and highly motivated team working to make a positive impact in the world?
At air up it is our mission to support the well-being of consumers and enable a more sustainable lifestyle by offering a globally unique, refillable drinking system.
What makes air up special? We have harnessed the physiological science behind taste perception to add flavor to water using just scent. With air up, consumers can enjoy the taste of cherries, peaches, orange-passion fruit or even cola, while drinking only water. No sugar, no artificial additives and no other ingredients - but 100% surprising taste and less plastic waste. Join us to establish the market segment of “scent-based taste” and radically redefine drinking.
Join us as
Senior HR Operations Manager (f/m/d)
You are the counterpart for our Recruiter and HR Business Partner and support our employees in all administrative questions related to their employment at air up. If you have already had a taste of People & Culture air in personnel support or personnel management / HR administration, you are the right person for us - come and join us as a full-time employee.
• Together with your team, you are responsible for the entire operational HR work in our national and international environment.
• You will be responsible for all operational activities along the entire employer lifecycle, such as drawing up contracts and documents, certificates, reports and evaluations, drawing up employment references, etc., both nationally and internationally.
• You collaborate closely with our external payroll partner (including preparatory and follow-up work).
• You support our international employees in VISA issues and actively manage our relocation agency.
• You manage various HR processes operationally from A-Z, of course you are responsible for our continuously improvement of our processes.
• You act as a mentor to your HR Operations team members.
• You hold a successfully completed university degree, with a strong focus on HR Operations, or an apprenticeship with a focus on personnel services.
• You have at least 5+ years of professional experience in a generalist HR role with a strong focus in personnel processing or administration.
• You enjoy dealing with people and have a high level of service orientation. In addition to that, you are an empathetic, communicative and positive person with a strong hands-on mentality.
• You work independently, organized and structured in an international environment.
• You are proficient in MS Office and Project management.
This is us
We are much more than we are able to put into words, so we'll mention just a few things that make working at air up great:
• We are a highly diverse team, with backgrounds from all over the world, working towards a common goal
• We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals – we fight and win together
• We like to get our hands dirty and do not shy away from responsibility – at air up your actions will have a direct impact on the business from day one
• We value your entrepreneurial spirit in everything you do and welcome you bringing new ideas and concepts to the table
• Our strong growth provides excellent development options – professionally, as well as personally
• We support you with a yearly personal development budget and many internal training possibilities
• Free coffee, fruit, and our own air up flavor pods in the office are naturally also a part of the deal
• We have a remote-friendly working culture and offer flexible working hours
• To help you improve your work-life balance, we offer a discounted Urban Sports Club membership and many other corporate benefits
• And last, but certainly not least - we have fun together! In our day-to-day work, at regular team events and in celebration of our successes
Up for a new challenge?
Take your chance to be part of air up's success story! We are looking forward to your application.
Please apply online with your resume and portfolio, salary expectations and your possible entry date as well as any other information that you would like to share with us.
Please be sure to add email@example.com to your secure contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us and / or check your spam folder frequently.