Our client-company "Workday" is searching for a Senior Java Engineer in the Czech Republic, Prague.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Here will be a little insight about the responsibilities:
- Identify, design, and develop performance optimizations of Storyteller software through code and architecture changes
- Be responsible for performance metrics (runtime, memory consumption) of Augmented Analytics platform data pipelines
- Advise fellow software engineers on the design and development of scalable data pipeline components
- Contribute to feature design and development across the whole platform including data pipelines, backend, and frontend
For that, you need a strong (Strong Senior) Java knowledge with an interest in modern technologies, and as an advantage are:
- Good Python skills
- Proven record of large-scale software operations and/or performance optimization
- Experience with enterprise architecture software design
- Knowledge of the Hadoop environment and Spark
- Experience with Docker
- React to work as a full-stack developer
- Knowledge of BI/analytics/visualization/dashboarding tools is a plus
- Experience with software security
- Knowledge of Linux/CentOS, Cloud/Virtual Machines, AWS/OpenStack /Kubernetes
-Visa or citizenship that allows working in the Czech Republic
Please let me know if you have additional questions about the company or project and if you are interested in more details about the position!