Quaeris, a Software Development company is looking for a competent Senior Marketing Manager to be in charge of the organization’s marketing ventures. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and help it find a “voice” that will make a difference.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, and able to employ unique marketing techniques. He/She will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
The goal is to increase the company’s market share and maximize revenues in order to thrive against competitors.
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, and communications or relevant field
- Native/Bilingual English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 8yrs + experience in Marketing roles
- B2B marketing experience is a must
- Previous experience working within U.S. market is a must
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.) and Google Adword
- Results orientated towards measurable KPIs
- Experience with SAAS software product companies (prefered)
- Experience with multiple strategies for Demand Generation and Lead Generation
- Experience managing a team with a range of roles including branding, email and LinkedIn campaigns, SEO/SEM, working with ad agencies
- Content management, and blogs creation
- Experience with HubSpot, Semrush, Apollo
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities.
- Supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals.
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently.
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines, etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports.
- Produce valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design, and organizing the company’s publications.
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitors’ marketing movements.
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects.
- Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders, and potential clients and build strategic partnerships.