Senior Mobile Application Developer
Skill Sets - React Native - 4 Years
GraphQL - 1 Years
Apollo Client - 1 Years
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
• Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface.
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
• Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ).
• Good to have knowledge of Graphql APIs, Apollo client 3, and cache management.
• Familiar with Play Store/App Store publishing process and alpha/beta testing.
• Understanding of Android/iOS internals, native APIs.
• Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
• Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
• Bachelor’s / Master's Degree in Computer Science/IT or similar qualification.
• Good communication skills.
• Self-starter, highly motivated.
• Go-getter attitude.
• Understanding of SOLID / DRY / KISS
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Knowledge with source-code management systems like Git
• atom or sublime text or vscode or vim
Desired Skills and Experience Required: React Native, CSS, GitGood to have: GraphQL, Docker.
Apply with your resume