- Quantity take-off and cost estimation of various projects
- Prepare tenders and quotations to be submitted within specified deadline,
- Source, evaluate, and negotiate terms and conditions and contract clauses with clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Prepare letter of award and payment certificates to sub contractors
- Monitor on overall project costs and budget.
- Track changes to the Design/ Construction work and adjusts budget projections accordingly
- Price/ forecast the cost of different materials required for the project
- Evaluate progress payment and VOs, cost-benefit analysis, and perform variation order
- Prepare and follow up monthly progress claims in a timely manner
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior
- Experience in Pre & Post tender
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional - Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft office
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.