Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for experienced IT Professionals in our IT Support Area for our location in Timisoara, Romania. The person must have IT Technical Background (minimum 2 years of experience), to be capable for providing technical support for the SharePoint environment including assessment and implementation of new capabilities.
Most common assignment types that we work on include:
• Configuring and handling SharePoint server farms (MS SQL backend);
• Team Foundation Server administration and Web services administration;
• Incident analysis and resolution in agreement with the application;
• Creation and maintenance of documentation and work instructions regarding the SharePoint environments;
• Automating administration tasks, maintaining and improving security;
• Monitoring, Backup/ restore & Disaster recovery;
• Applies independently the knowledge from area of expertise in accordance with the business requirements.
Will be nice to have:
• University degree with minimum 2 years’ experience in SharePoint Administration;
• Good experience in administration of the mentioned support activities and tasks shown experience in troubleshooting and diagnostic procedures;
• Required proficiency in Information technologies: Windows operating systems, PowerShell scripting;
• Good communication, troubleshooting skills, standby support and overtime availability;
• Good knowledge of English language.
What we offer
We are a company that cares about employee happiness as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive pay and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
• Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area;
• Extra vacation days.