Copperleaf’s Product Suite helps some of the world’s largest energy firms make better strategic decisions through data analytics and optimizations. We have formed an automated test team to ease the burden of manual testing and to help us predictably ship more releases on tight timelines while maintaining a high level of quality.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer In Test to join the team, to help us define and implement our automated test architecture and frameworks.
You’ll be joining an Agile team of bright, passionate, and supportive individuals who are proud of the solutions they build.
You are a Senior Software Developer In Test with experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Experience in designing and implementing a test pipeline in Azure DevOps or other CI/CD tool (3+ years)
• Experience in C# programming (3+ years)
• Experience in Selenium (3+ years)
• Hands-on experience defining the architecture of a robust automation test suite
• Oracle or other relational databases
• Agile development methodologies (Scrum, sprints)
• API automation test tools, e.g. JMeter, Locust, Postman
You are able to:
• Be a team player in a dynamic environment
• Understand and communicate complex technical issues
• Have an eye for detail in your design, coding and review
• Be self-motivated, flexible, pragmatic, proactive and able to handle a variety of tasks • Tackle different aspects of automated testing, including UI automation, API-level testing, performance and load testing
• Evangelize and promote best practices in the usage of test automation throughput the wider C55 team
• Help guide and support other C55 development teams in their automation efforts
• Contribute to a happy, high-functioning team, bringing attributes such as teamwork, respect, courtesy & discretion
We recognize that talent comes in many forms, so we’re looking for passion, enthusiasm and transferable skills.
What’s it like here?
At Copperleaf, we’re committed to building a great culture because we know it sets us apart. Culture is at the very core of everything we do, and it’s what makes people want to be part of the market-leading company we’re building. We are a global team of world-class innovators continually pushing the limits of what’s possible to deliver exceptional value and extraordinary experiences to our clients. To do that, we actively cultivate an open and supportive team environment, where diverse ideas and perspectives are encouraged and respected.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, Copperleaf is building a better world, one decision at a time. As one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies, winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures and the BC Tech Association’s Tech Culture of the Year, we are a dynamic and disruptive organization offering exciting opportunities for growth and innovation. We are also proud to be a proactive equal opportunity employer.