Job description Summary:
The Full-Stack Software Solution Architect will be responsible for supporting the go-to-market efforts of Cyient’s Medical Technology & Healthcare Digital Full Stack Software services and solutions while working closely with sales and delivery teams. The role will be client-facing helping architect digital solutions for medical device products that range from Imaging, Patient Monitoring, IVD, Cardiac & Vascular, Diabetes, Drug Delivery, Vision, ENT, and more... Will propose and create digital software architecture and perform engineering works and apply knowledge of programing ensure product works per specification. Must be familiar with the complete digital stack; IoT, Cloud, DevOps, Data Analytics/AI, Visualization. Assists in coding, testing, and debugging software and/or making enhancements to existing software. Writes programs according to specifications from higher-level staff or technical team. A strong understanding of Cloud Architecture and have experience on AWS and/or Azure.
Skills & Experience:
• Driving end-to-end pursuit cycle
• Work very closely (possibly co-located) with and under the guidance of Sales & Account Management to identify/create, qualify and drive to closure, opportunities with medical devices and healthcare providers.
• Shape and solution software engagements in collaboration with subject matter experts as relevant.
• Develop and communicate compelling value propositions with key stakeholders (CTO/ Engineering/ Product Org.);
• Client relationship management and networking with Client´s R&D peers: Forging strong relationships
• Build trusted advisor relationships and influential partnerships with client´s R&D peer architect/SMEs/specialist based on a strong foundation of business and technology expertise and leverage them to gather insights concerning eg on-going/upcoming project initiatives/WoW/technical approaches-directions at customer end
• Teaming: Collaborate to bring forth the best of Cyient
• Collaborate closely with solutioning teams, delivery, account sales team, other horizontals, as needed to build customized solutions for end clients
• Expertise and knowledge management: Staying ahead of the curve
• Track industry product and technology trends and developments
• Track competitor’s product & technology developments
Technical Skills & Experience:
• 12 to 15 years of Technical experience
• Full-stack dev., data analytics and AI, interop and system integration
• Expertise in designing systems and protocols for Medical devices - Connected care devices
• Strong expertise in developing protocols as per HL7, DICOM, HIPPA requirements.
• Image processing -software development in any of the imaging systems: CT/MRI/X-Ray
• Device drivers development for medical devices
• Expert-level knowledge in DevOps, build, deployment, and configuration management systems for heterogeneous, multi-platform software; DevOps, CI/CD tools & frameworks, Infrastructure Automation, Test Automation
• Should be well versed with Object-Orientation concepts, design patterns & UML.
• Strong experience in Communication/ Networking/Internet Protocols as well as country-specific requirements
• Solution Architecture, Enterprise Integration, Messaging, Streaming, Patterns
• Microservices, Cloud-native, Kubernetes, Docker, Service Mesh (Istio, Envoy), CNCF ecosystem, gRPC/protoBuf, Prometheus, Grafana
• Scrum Master experience