Hi, we’re TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we pride ourselves on helping B2B tech buyers manage the complexity and risk of the buying process. We are a trusted source of information for tech buyers, delivering advice and facilitating connections between our buyers and the world’s leading sellers of business technology.
Established in 2006 out of our founder’s dorm room, we continue to expand our business. In 2021 we acquired TechRepublic, and in 2020, we acquired QuinStreet B2B, both leading resources for IT and business decision makers. These critical acquisitions included global teams of dynamic technology and media professionals to enhance our presences in the US, the UK, Singapore, and Australia. We now have more than 20 digital media brands and over 500 global team members, representing 12 languages.
Listed on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies five times and a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards, we take both our growth and employee engagement seriously. We work hard each day, but we know how to have fun, too, with monthly virtual events, recreational slack channels, and the occasional costumed dance from our CEO.
We’re looking for a SEO Analyst to join our growing Audience Development team! You are a detail-oriented and thorough analyst, with insatiable curiosity to discover the root cause of problems and find the right solution. You proactively seek out information to bring it to the surface, and have excellent communication skills for sharing insights with peers and key stakeholders.
How You'll Contribute…
- Drive organic traffic and analyze performance across our portfolio of websites focusing on the B2B software industry
- Analyze content pages and performance while being able to pinpoint optimization issues and opportunities to produce increased organic search visibility and traffic acquisition
- Conduct research and identify on-page requirements to drive visibility, traffic acquisition and on-site conversions
- Use keyword research, competitive analysis and historical performance metrics to develop audience personas
- Integrate on-page optimizations and develop workflow processes
- Communicate reporting and analysis to senior leaders within the TechnologyAdvice organization
What You Bring…
- Proven experience working in Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Familiarity with leading industry tools and resources (SEMRush, AHREFs, Screaming Frog, etc.)
- Experience managing multiple projects and initiatives with senior management
- Experience working in a collaborative business environment alongside related teams and departments
- A desire to contribute on a team of remote and in-office colleagues who share your passion for SEO and take pride in understanding industry changes and challenges
- A competitive spirit that drives your performance and enjoyment in your career development
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience in the B2B Software industry
Why You Want Us...
- Remote, hybrid, and in-office work options
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Flexible paid time off, take time off when you need it!
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Subscription reimbursement to the Headspace App
- Fitness reimbursement
- Live and remote fitness classes offered 5 days a week
- Team outings and volunteer opportunities
- Bucket List Benefit: We’ll financially help you check something off your bucket list
- Ongoing career development meetings, professional development opportunities, and incentives
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- In-office coffee, snacks, ping pong, beer on Fridays, and catered lunches 4 days/week
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
We believe that our differences make us stronger and foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Pre-employment screening required.