FitFix Inc. is hiring a full time Fitness Equipment Service Technician. On the job training will be provided for the right candidate with some previous experience. Great position for a candidate who has a MacGyver mind-set and likes to solve problems.
FitFix Inc. is a leading fitness equipment sales & service company based in Calgary, Alberta. Since 2005, FitFix Inc. has offered sales, service, and repairs to new & reconditioned fitness equipment for residential and commercial clients. The company is growing with clients in Alberta, B.C. and Saskatchewan with expansion goals across Canada.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Clean/detail fitness equipment
• Diagnose and service/repair equipment
• Interact with customers professionally, good English communication skills
• Able to lift 100-150 lbs
• Keep service supplies organized and clean
• Experience with basic electronics and mechanical skills
• Problem solving skills with previous experience fixing or using fitness equipment
• Access to reliable personal vehicle and smartphone with potential travel out of the Calgary area
• Employee to provide own hand tools, specialty tools will be provided
• Available to work daytime Monday – Friday, with occasional calls after hours
• Background check will be completed
• For the first month training period, the wage is $15 per billable hour
• Following the first month performance review, the wage goes up to $20 per billable hour and employee provided with $200 per month to cover laundry supplies used to wash rags used on the job
• Employee paid $10 for travel between customers
• After six months employee performance will be assessed with potential for further compensation, additional duties, or management position
How to Apply
If you are willing to sign a six-month contract, please e-mail your resume with a cover letter and references to email@example.com.