Hi, we’re TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we pride ourselves on helping B2B tech buyers manage the complexity and risk of the buying process. We are a trusted source of information for tech buyers, delivering advice and facilitating connections between our buyers and the world’s leading sellers of business technology.
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, we are a remote-first company with more than 20 digital publications and over 500 global team members in the US, UK, Singapore, and Australia. We’re proud to have been repeatedly recognized as one of America’s fastest growing private companies by Inc., as well as a Tennessee top workplace. We work hard each day and have fun, too, with monthly virtual events, recreational slack channels, and the occasional costumed dance from our CEO.
All positions are open to remote work unless otherwise specified in the requirements below. Physical office locations include Nashville, Tennessee and Louisville, Kentucky.
Interested in working at TechnologyAdvice? Send us your resume and let us know why you think you'd be a great fit for our team! We have a number of open positions on the team and encourage you to take a look!
General skills we look for and value
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a cohesive team environment
- Must be prepared to learn new business processes very quickly
- Strong work ethic with the desire for continual improvement
What we offer you
Our benefits and programs are designed to make your life better for you and your family..
- Annual Leave
- Personal and Carer’s Leave
- Long Service Leave
- Compassionate Leave
- Public Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Subscription reimbursement to the Headspace App
- Monthly fitness membership reimbursement
- Team outings and volunteer opportunities
- Ongoing career development meetings, professional development opportunities, and incentives
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more