We transform security and machine learning online. We are a casual and fast-paced environment, with a talented team distributed around the world, hundreds of millions of users, and rapidly growing customer base and product suite.
Our systems serve around 20% of the internet and handle millions RPS.
ABOUT POSITION 🧑💻
As Site Reliability Engineer, you will consider the product your personal charge, keeping it the most secure, resilient, and fastest solution on the market. Availability is a core requirement for us. We develop highly available system, operating on multiple clouds and distributed globally.
We have a flat and highly customer-focused process, so you should be comfortable interacting directly with engineers at our large enterprise customers and startups alike when necessary, in conjunction with product, customer success, and sales teams.
You will work side by side with backend and fellow DevOps engineers as part of a globally distributed team.
UPCOMING CHALLENGES 🌟
- Keep us up, keep us fast, and keep our dev teams productive
- Develop and orchestrate highly available system at internet scale
- Own product’s systems end-to-end, ensuring that every peer release improves performance across the spectrum including quality, security, uptime, speed-to-deliver, threat detection, and customer engagement
- Source improvement ideas, priority and capabilities from customers, the internal community, new and existing system metrics. Make decisions rapidly
- Be creative and desire an environment where you can directly create value and be a force to improve the experience for our customers
EXPECTED SKILLS 💪
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience in related roles (engineering, DevOps, SRE)
- Expert in backend development and orchestration in high scale, high uptime and high reliability environments with development expertise in Python, JS/NodeJS and Kubernetes. Rust is a bonus.
- Solid knowledge of Linux/Unix, containers and cloud providers.
- Excellent collaborative, diplomatic, communication, listening and presentation skills, to and with diverse audiences, and experience supporting and mentoring peers
- Familiarity with distributed systems: queue-first architectures, sharding, etc
- Demonstrated engineering expertise: gather requirements, problem solve and recommend
- Preferred: familiarity with security frameworks, attack vectors, botnets and impact analysis
RECRUITMENT PROCESS 🤗
1. Call with Recruiter
2. First technical interview with your future team mate
3. Second technical interview
4. Final call with Hiring manager
5. Decision about future cooperation
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US 💥
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technology
- Fully remote position with flexible working hours
- An inspiring team spread all over the world
- Possibility of using 4 weeks of vacation, 5 days off for national holidays, and 5-10 days per year for sick leaves.