If you love social media and are an active user, now is the time to get paid for your time on social media platforms!
Social Media Evaluators with Appen evaluate the quality and relevance of information in their local area or country of residence in categories such as news feeds, advertisements, and search results. Make a direct impact on the effectiveness and relevancy of the service these companies provide.
This project seeks to assess whether social media posts contain content that can be considered clickbait. The daily task of the consultant consists of labeling social media posts in accordance with the project guidelines to identify clickbait.
• Flexible work hours!
• A long-term project, ongoing!
• Extra hours are often available!
• Strong written and spoken fluency in English and Hungarian skills
• You must be eligible to work within the country you reside in Hungary
• Have active social media accounts
• Proofreading experience is preferred
• Detail-oriented and able to switch between subjective and literal tasks
• Flexibility, willingness to learn, and good communication skills
• Extensive experience using the internet
• Familiarity and interest with social media, current events, entertainment, science, and/or technology in the local market
• A personal computer and/or smartphone device with a Gmail account
• Strong internet connection
• Able to render at least 20 Production Hours per week
Have a direct impact on the effectiveness and relevancy of the service these companies provide by clicking the link below!
"Appen has a diverse, inclusive culture that is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds."