Help improve news results for one of the world's largest social media platforms!
What exactly is a social media evaluation job?
As an evaluator, your job is to analyze if the content, images, video, and/or advertising is relevant to you.
Social Media Evaluators with Appen evaluate the quality and relevance of information in their local area or country of residence in categories such as news feeds, advertisements, and search results. Make a direct impact on the effectiveness and relevancy of the service these companies provide.
The goal of this workflow is to evaluate publisher and their content for newsworthiness. We will use externally available criteria to see whether authors are using good journalistic practices (i.e. citations, affiliations, etc.). We will review content for newsworthiness based on if they are reporting on current events and timely information.
• Work from home with flexible hours
• Long-term project commitment
No experience is necessary, all you need is:
• Work 8-15 hours minimum per production week
• An active Facebook account with at least 25 friends
• Fluent written and spoken skills in Latvian
• For non-English markets, one must also be fluent in English
• Must be residing in Latvia
• An interest in news is helpful in this workflow
Join us if you have an interest in news and current events!
"Appen has a diverse, inclusive culture that is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds."