If you love social media and are an active user, now is the time to get paid for your time on social media platforms!
Social Media Evaluators with Appen evaluate the quality and relevance of information in their local area or country of residence in categories such as news feeds, advertisements, and search results. Make a direct impact on the effectiveness and relevancy of the service these companies provide.
• This project seeks to assess whether social media posts contain content which can be considered as engagement bait. The daily task of the consultant consists of labeling social media posts in accordance with the project guidelines, identifying Engagement Bait.
• Flexible work hours
• Long term project, ongoing
• Extra hours often available
Skills and Qualifications:
• Proofreading experience preferred
• Strong written and spoken English language skills
• Russian Language Skills
• Residing in Kazakhstan
• Microsoft Windows (Vista or above) or MAC operating system (not a tablet)
• Required working time is not less than 20 hours weekly.