WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
Coalition Technologies is devoted to delivering clients the highest quality work while providing our team a fun, thriving, and innovative environment. Along with the opportunity for tremendous career growth and rapid advancement, CT offers:
* The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plan in the industry, paying up to 50% of company profits to full-time employees each month!
* A highly competitive Paid Time Off plan, promoting quality work-life balance.
* Subsidized gym memberships to help team members feel their best.
* Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages for all US-based team members.
* International Health Insurance Reimbursement Program for all international team members, a benefit unique to Coalition.
* Device upgrade and learning reimbursement programs.
* Motivating career development plans with clearly defined goals and rewards.
* Additional job-specific incentives and bonuses.
Plus, 100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture specializes in supporting remote team members, and we’ve been doing so for more than a decade. CT welcomes your application, wherever in the world it's coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
* Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media platforms
* A strong understanding of the various audience types and social media best practices to optimize engagement and traffic
* Experience with social media management platforms (Hootsuite preferred)
* 2+ years of experience building social presence for global consumer brands
* Experience in handling social media presence for both B2B and B2C clientele
* A successful track record of building strong social momentum and adoration for brands
* A working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
* Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
* Openness to feedback and collaboration from management and others throughout the organization
* A BA in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
* The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PT
* The ability to stay highly organized with great attention to detail and be deadline oriented
* The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
* Reliable transportation if working in-house
* A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
* Creating and distributing engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs performance
* Researching opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to fit client needs.
* Staying up-to-date with current and emerging technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
* Thinking outside the box to develop dynamic strategies that increase followers and targets new customers while keeping them consistently engaged.
* Developing and expanding community and/or influencer outreach efforts for clients.
* Analyzing campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
* Setting specific objectives and report on ROI, online reviews, feedback from customers and respond to inquiries.
* Creating editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
* Providing training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies.
We are looking for talented and diligent candidates who excel in our skills tests, and will consider these candidates even if past experience or educational background criteria aren't met.
*California, New York, Washington, and Colorado: starting base pay for this position ranges between $15 - $35 per hour.
Compensation may vary based on factors such as experience, qualifications, skills test performance, geographic location, and seniority of the position offered. Outside of California, New York, Washington, and Colorado compensation may fall outside the above ranges.