Unlock Better with TAIGER
Everything we do at TAIGER is driven by a common belief that work as we know it can be done better. This is why at TAIGER, we develop hybrid artificial intelligence that understands language and logic, helping enterprises unlock better automation, better insights and ultimately better growth and human fulfilment.
Together with our clients and partners, we are solving challenging tasks in various industries. Tasks that involve billions of dollars of man-hours and infrastructure. Tasks that are thought to be impossible to apply cognitive automation and AI. Today, some of the world's leading enterprises and government organisations use our technology for complex and high value work like digital non-client onboarding, fraud detection, customer service and engagement amongst others.
Our game-changing work on emerging technologies like Ontologies and Graphs, and Natural Language Technologies is featured on Gartner's Hype Cycles in 2021. TAIGER is also named as an IDC innovator in AI in 2019, and we are proudly accredited by Singapore's Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA).
TAIGER is looking for a Software Development Engineering Intern to join our award winning team.
2021 MADRID, SPAIN - SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER INTERNSHIP
The Software Development Intern will be placed across various parts of the software development cycle such as, back-end development, front-end development, quality assurance and R&D to:
● Enhance TAIGER's product features and assist in project delivery development work
● Collaborate with other interns on a self-managed group project
● Develop, design and code the right solutions, test application testing scripts before project production
● Execute code builds to test and production environments.
● Analyze delivery process and suggest process improvements and documentation from a consulting perspective
● Research new technologies for possible enhancements to TAIGER's key products
● Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software development
● You are currently pursuing MSc/BSc in Computer Science / Engineering / Information Technology or other related disciplines.
● You possess excellent written and oral communication skills in English & Spanish.
● You possess critical thinking skills and strong analytical skills to develop innovative solutions to strategic and difficult business problems
● Apart from being able to work independently, you should also be comfortable contributing in a team
● You are able to drive and implement ideas, interested in learning more about Artificial Intelligence and software development in an agile start-up
TAIGERs are different.
With a multinational and multicultural team headed by talents drawn from leading global companies, diversity is our strength. TAIGERs come from all walks of life, bringing to every piece of work varied experiences and expertise. Just as every TAIGER is unique, no two days at TAIGER are the same. Through working on diverse projects across geographies, every day is a new opportunity to master our craft and impact the future of work. Here at TAIGER, we share a common question—what else can we unlock better?
TAIGER does not engage any recruitment agencies for recruitment of talents into our company. All job applications should be submitted directly to TAIGER.