The Engineering Team at MindFi has had a proven success record of working together to deliver a world-class solution for employee wellbeing. As the top-rated product in our space, MindFi keeps high-quality engineering at the core of what we do, and we’re looking for a Software Engineer to join us!
As a Software Engineer, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the trajectory of product development, while ensuring we stay customer-focused. As one of the core members of the team, you’ll own decision-making and problem solving on some of our most challenging problems.
Our current stack: https://stackshare.io/mindfi/mindfi-app
- You will be part of the core engineering team that builds MindFi’s mobile apps and client analytics platform.
- Take ownership of features end-to-end.
- Closely work with Product, Design and Backend teams to translate designs and new features into high-quality code.
- Build, ship and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift code.
- Ensure that the product is highly responsive.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs to improve performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Kỹ năng và kinh nghiệm cần thiết
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship.
- 2+ years of experience building mobile applications professionally.
- Resonates with our mission to promote greater mental wellbeing in workplaces.
- Knowledge of the iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Possess strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience working closely with product teams, designers, and other developers to create a truly delightful mobile experience.
- Wants to build and ship high-performance products with the end-user in mind.
- Has real-world experience with shipping products. (Link them in your resume)
- Is familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- A constant desire to improve, learn more and take things higher.