Software Engineer, iOS
What we are looking for?
Ivanti’s Engineering Team is looking for a strong Software Engineer to develop and support Ivanti’s flagship enterprise content management application. To be successful in this role, the candidate will need to have excellent skills in object-oriented software development, strong networking/systems programming experience and a passion for learning new technologies. We are looking for a strong individual contributor with Objective-C/Swift background.
This position is in San Jose, California
What you will be doing?
• Designing and developing Ivanti iOS applications and frameworks.
• Working with server team on the integration of iOS applications with different services.
• Interacting with cross-functional groups including product manager, customer support and sales in developing new functionality and supporting existing customers.
• Participating in all phases of the application development process: from concept to end delivery and support for enterprise customers and third-party developers.
To be successful, you will have:
• 8+ years of Software Engineering.
• 6 years of iOS application development using Objective-C/Swift.
• Required expertise on REST API, TCP, HTTP, JSON and service integration.
• Experience integrating 3rd party libraries and frameworks.
• Experience in developing Client/Server applications is a plus.
• Experience with cryptography and security protocols is a plus.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent required.
• Inquisitive mind – digs deep to find answers / solutions to problems