Copperleaf’s software helps some of the world’s largest energy firms make better strategic decisions, and have a track record of delivering award-winning, industry-changing solutions.
As the European team continues to expand, we’re looking for a Solutions Consultant to join our Technical Sales team. We require someone who is motivated by the technical aspects of selling software and deeply interested in understanding how the software solutions we provide add huge value for our clients.
Location: Your role will be based between your home and clients across France and surrounding geographies, you can expect to be on the road around 20-40% of the time visiting clients (travel restrictions allowing). Your schedule and home location are flexible – balance your time to suit you!
You will become the technical/presales lead for named opportunities in France working as part of a successful team across EMEA.
• Technical Expertise
o Working closely with sales and the product development teams to create and position
o Building and configuring solutions to support the sales process
o Completing proposals and responding to RFxs
o Being the technical point of contact within the team for reporting and configuration of
• Product Sales and Demonstrations
o Sales Meetings:
▪ Presenting our products (slides, demonstrations) at Sales Meetings
▪ Developing presentation materials
o Demo Management:
▪ Working with product teams to manage demo content, demo environments, demo scripts, and other technical requirements
o Identifying and managing prospects, including sales strategy to reach a closed sale
o Attending conferences/trade shows and working in Copperleaf’s booth to interact with
prospects and provide ad hoc demonstrations as required
• Solution Architecture
o Developing technical solutions, project scoping, and enterprise architecture for
o Designing process improvements and help prospects visualize how Copperleaf solutions
would fit in their enterprise
o Providing input towards product advancements to meet emerging and competitive
requirements in the marketplace
• You have a genuine interest in our market! We consider ourselves industry experts and our Solutions Consultants continually develop expertise in the asset management domain, decision analytics, the business and technical challenges of our customers’ vertical markets.
• You know how to explain and teach concepts to a variety of stakeholders, and cater your presentation to their abilities and background
• You’re a natural presenter - engaging and dynamic
• You’re consultative, and know to influence, advise, and mediate
• You have a strong team spirit, viewing ultimate success as that of the group, not the individual
• You can think on the fly, dynamically navigating from problem to solution on your feet and in the same breath
• You’re focused on the success of our team, partners and clients
You’re a Solutions Consultant with one or more of the following attributes;
• Experience in software pre-sales with a complex product
• Before becoming a technical sales professional, you may have gained experience in software implementation
• Knowledge or strong interest in our business domain; asset management and/or electricity, gas, water, transportation
• You’re able to get into the technical detail – any previous experience with a programming
languages and software development would be a plus such as C# or a similar object-oriented
• Experience implementing software would be a benefit
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical/engineering field
We recognize that talent comes in many forms, so we’re looking for passion, enthusiasm and transferable skills.
What’s it like here?
We’ve been building our EMEA team since 2014, and now have over 45 amazing team members across the UK, EU and Middle East. We are a dynamic and disruptive organisation offering exciting opportunities for growth and innovation, focussed on enabling our clients to build more resilient and sustainable infrastructure, one decision at a time
At Copperleaf, culture is at the very core of who we are and what we do. We’re a world-class team of innovators that inspire one another to learn and continually push the limits of what’s possible. We cultivate an atmosphere of openness and support where all opinions and ideas are valued and encouraged, and where teamwork is key to success. We value a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.