NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION /CREATIVE – GRAPHIC DESIGN /FULL-TIME - REMOTE/ REMOTE
Our mission at BBE is to be premier Amazon strategists by successfully evolving and adapting to the ever-changing environment that is Amazon and e-commerce. Our strategic growth mindset and holistic approach encourage forward-thinking and provide the greatest potential for success for our Brand Partners.
The ideal candidate is a proactive learner and strong communicator with extensive knowledge about selling on Amazon. Our team members are expected to adopt all of BBE’s internal processes, master the art of Amazon selling, and have a proactive attitude.
If you are a talented Senior Graphic Designer, Buy Box Experts wants to speak with you!
We are recruiting a talented Senior Graphic Designer to create infographics and other visually appealing content for our growing e-commerce clients. The ideal candidate has an advanced understanding of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and is obsessed with getting the details right. We take pride in our work and only provide our clients with top-level results. If you think you can exceed our expectations and help build this fast-paced and growing company, then we want to hear from you.
● Create infographics for multiple clients across a variety of industries.
● Collaborate with other team members to ensure a consistent creative direction for each project.
● Research our brand partners, their marketplace, and their competitors.
● Conceptualize and develop effective marketing strategies.
● Create high-quality designs and layouts that drive conversions on Amazon.
● Previous Senior Designer experience or three to five years of experience in lead designer roles.
● Advanced Illustrator and Photoshop skills.
● Experience with eCommerce preferred.
● Degree in graphic design or equivalent experience.
● A strong portfolio that showcases your design eye and competency. Portfolios that include digital advertising and infographics will have an advantage over portfolios that do not.
● **Sorry, applicants without a portfolio will not be considered**
What You Need
● This is a remote position and requires candidates to have an available work-from-home setup
● Desktop/Laptop system requirements:
- 4th generation or higher, at least Intel i3 or equivalent processor;
- at least 4GB RAM;
- Windows 10 and above or MAC OSX operating system
● A strong and stable internet connection (A DSL, cable or fiber wired internet service with 10 Mbps plan or higher for primary connection)
● PC HeadsetA high-definition (HD) external or integrated webcam with at least 720p resolution.
You definitely won’t be bored at Buy Box Experts. Our clients are constantly sending us their products to create content, shoot professional images, and design inspiring graphics for their listings. We’re continually collaborating to deliver incredible results, and the growth, change, and innovation never stops.
If this sounds like your next ideal career move, apply today!
Buy Box Experts considers candidates who meet the specific job qualifications, whether they are located near our Lehi, UT office or have the ability to work remotely.
Please visit comparably.com/companies/buy-box-experts to learn more about us.
ABOUT BUY BOX EXPERTS
Buy Box Experts is a premier Amazon marketing agency, supporting brand executives as they seek to CONTROL and GROW their Amazon channel businesses (in the US and internationally).
As a team that includes 20+ former Amazon employees, we help our brand clients develop channel management strategies that reduce price erosion issues, and align marketing efforts with the brand's overall brand vision. We provide full platform account management (1P retail, 3P marketplace and hybrid) incorporating inventory management, listing optimization, advertising campaign management (including AMS, DSP), and customer service. We also operate traffic-building campaigns external to Amazon, designed to drive high-converting traffic to Amazon. We conduct Amazon channel due diligence for private equity and investors looking to acquire brands that depend heavily on Amazon as a sales channel.
The Buy Box Experts leadership team is very focused on building a company culture focused on being inclusive, encouraging open discussion of issues, and developing the team through a growth-based mindset. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.