About Industree Established in 2000, Industree Foundation holistically tackles the root causes of poverty by creating an ownership-based, organized creative manufacturing ecosystem for micro-entrepreneurs. Industree works with a vision to co-create an ecosystem with farmers, artisans and stakeholders, creating a new way of building sustainable enterprises and work culture. Industree Foundation’s comprehensive approach helps communities assess their traditional skill base, organize them into production units, develop products that appeal to modern markets, and create consistent demand to create sustainable businesses at the lowest possible costs. Our approach has tripled the incomes of artisans in non-farm occupations by leveraging their artisanal skills and integrating them into the creative industries sector. The Foundation believes that if the poor have access to sustained and consistent demand for their products and services and are provided with an enabling ecosystem, they can integrate into the formal economy and lift themselves out of poverty. We have reached 80,000 women artisans across India and Africa, through collaborative efforts with organizations like The Future group, IKEA, The Commonwealth Secretariat, Grassroots Business Fund, and National Skill Development Corporation. You can read more about its work on www.industree.org.in.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Lead the Fundraising function for the foundation
• Research and pursue funding opportunities based on target.
• Primarily responsible for developing all promotional materials, high quality and on time.
• Proposals, reports, and communications with prospective and existing donors.
• Brief documents, including 1&2-3 pagers, LOIs, and follow up letters to potential supporters.
• Actively work on proposal development- proposal design, preparation of Logical Framework Approach (LFA) and writing.
• Maintaining a funding pipeline document and manage the process involved with moving prospects into the pipeline.
• All fundraising collateral, including creating, maintaining, and customizing.
• Manage the grants calendar, ensuring timely submissions of proposals and reports.
• Liaison with Communications or other departments on program-specific and relevant communications wherever required.
• Ensure strict compliance with donor and federal regulations.
• Any additional responsibilities that will emerge with organizational growth.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
• 12-18 years of experience in grants management and/or fundraising and development at a non-profit organization.
• Experience in managing a team with achievement of target-oriented goals.
• Experience in managing complex projects and budgets with tight timelines.
• Experience in prospecting new donors, identifying funding opportunities, developing proposals (including financial proposals) and managing contracting of new grants.
• Experience in preparation of Logical Framework approach and budgets for proposal development.
• Experience developing proposals for both restricted and unrestricted funding sources.
• Experience tracking and reporting on multiple metric requirements and restricted funding.
• Ability to use time strategically and efficiently, maximizing slower times.
• Outstanding judgment about when to proceed independently and when to ask for direction.
• Ability to work independently most of the time, with the flexibility to switch gears quickly to a more closely engaged approach as needed.
• Ability to create compelling proposals and documents that both speak to funders’ priorities and stay true to an organization’s theory of change.
• Loves the challenge of continuously improving and simplifying messaging.
• Is creative, curious, and flexible, able to find multiple, potentially non-linear routes to the finish line.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office
• High attention to detail
Apply to : firstname.lastname@example.org