ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT MARKETING?
DOES YOUR CURRENT ROLE LACK MISSION AND PURPOSE?
DO YOU WANT TO ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER?
If you want a career with a solid orientation to mission and even creating a legacy for the work that you do (why not, we spend a lot of time working), then let's talk.
MMA Global is the only marketing trade association that brings together the entire ecosystem of marketers, martech, and media companies working collaboratively to architect the future of marketing. The MMA has over 800-member organizations and operates in 15 countries worldwide.
At MMA Global, we are committed to asking the tough questions; we believe that creating marketing impact is steeped in constructively challenging the status quo. The MMA invests millions of dollars in rigorous research to identify insights that change the industry and enable the world’s top executives to deliver against todays growth challenges.
Check out MMA’s Global Board to see the type of companies and executives who are helping the MMA drive change in the industry. https://www.mmaglobal.com/about/board-of-directors/global
Still here? Great.
When you join the MMA team, you will…
• Engage in true visionary, innovative work with opportunities to create your legacy as you leverage and expand your skills and experiences.
• Work closely with and learn directly from the best marketing minds in the industry in a flat and collaborative culture. And build the most fantastic network to serve you the rest of your career.
• Be part of a diverse global team with a bias for action and values flexibility.
• Bask in the glow of generous health and well-being benefits including unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, 401K, 100% company paid employee benefits for you and dependents at 50% for health benefits (medical, dental, vision), and a ton of other great benefits and perks! We even have a Harvard trained organizational psychologist on retainer.
At MMA Global, our goal is simple: We want to lead the most extraordinary transformation that the world of marketing and business will experience in our generation.
As you can see, we're unabashedly bold, uber-confident, intelligently disruptive, and insanely relentless (you must be to create change).
If you think you have what it takes to join us, please review the position summary below. We want to hear from you.
MMA Team: Strategic Initiatives (Think Tanks)
Open roles: Program Manager
MMA Global is currently seeking a Program Manager to drive some of the most game-changing programs in the marketing industry today. These projects are designed to challenge the status quo and help shape the future of marketing. This role will work with executives from some of the world’s most important marketing organizations, media providers, and technology platforms to envision and execute these initiatives.
We are looking for motivated, independent, flexible A-players to join our team of problem solvers, helping to tackle complex challenges from strategy to execution. As with any industry-changing initiative, the job requirements evolve which creates growth opportunities for the right person. Below is what we would expect of you to start:
• Assist in the management of a portfolio of industry changing projects aligned to a specific Think Tank (e.g. Marketing Organization, Data, Customer Experience, etc.)
• Lead important aspects of the day-to-day execution of one or more initiatives/projects including taking ownership and management of independent work streams
• Establish effective relationships with executives across the marketing ecosystem (i.e. marketers, media & technology providers) to deliver key elements of the work
• Contribute to both the strategy and execution of all projects including but not limited to defining project scope, establishing and managing timeline, producing high-impact deliverables, and productizing MMA insights and tools
• Build strong relationships and create advocates across diverse stakeholder groups
• Think strategically while also delivering operational excellence
• Operate in a collaborative team setting that recognizes and supports great ideas
Top candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• 2-5 years of management consulting / rotational program (or equivalent) experience
• Superior analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Process orientation with strong attention to detail; project management experience a plus
• Proficiency with core business applications (e.g. MS Office, Asana, Slack, etc.)
• Demonstrated interest in the field of marketing