Key Responsibilities and Duties:
· Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot core business applications, including application servers, endpoints, and databases.
· Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements.
· Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow.
· Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements.
· Manage the set-up and configuration of systems.
· Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process.
· Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed.
· Perform design, implementation, and upgrades of information systems to meet the business and user needs.
· Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance.