Have you ever wanted to join a recruitment company, but didn’t want to be an “another recruiter shoving CVs based on a vague brief”? Good news, we’re reimagining how recruitment is done, and here is your chance to join us on that mission!
Who are we?
We are a Norwegian recruitment consultancy company - innovative and with global ambitions. We are recruitment engineers specialized within the Tech and Start-up markets. Our vision is to become a leading recruitment and consultancy company within our core markets.
What makes us different?
We have built the infrastructure to scale and are attracting the best in class: partners and employees. We have a unique culture (based on the Scandinavian approach), and a market-leading process built on delivering quality through our data-driven principles and assessments. We are crazy enough to believe that we can disrupt and improve the traditional and conventional recruitment business, and that is what we will do.
At First Engineers, we play with full hearts and authenticity. Becoming a leading recruitment and consultancy company requires vision and determination.
Who are we looking for?
Now we are growing even further (both in headcount, clients and locations), and need to fuel our organization with extraordinary people. We are looking for a passionate, conscientious, and results-oriented individual to join our team. Someone who can deliver projects up to the highest standard, keep themselves accountable and navigate an international tech sourcing market, all from the comfort of their own home.
- BSc/MSc or final years of university (preferably within an area like Psychology, Business, or Management)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (C1/C2)
- A genuine interest in the Technical (Software/IT) world - we live and breathe tech
- Conscientious, result-oriented, and self-driven mindset
- A natural people person
- A high work capacity
- Located in the timezones between GMT-3 and GMT+3 OR in the USA
- If located outside Norway or Poland: The ability to work on a B2B contract (sole-proprietor) is a must-have
- Take an active role in projects together with a Recruitment Specialist/ Recruitment Consultant
- Distribute the job advertisement on relevant social channels/job boards
- Source the best candidates on the market
- Screen candidates over the phone/video
- Write short screening reports to our clients about the relevant candidates
- Coordinate interviews with candidates and clients
- Build a strong network of local and international candidates
- Manage candidate-portfolio and handle incoming applications
- Handle ongoing tasks on demand
- Support the company in the globalization efforts (aka - give us your input on how we can be an amazing employer across borders)
- Fully remote full-time position with very flexible hours - apart from some core meetings, you decide when and where you work from
- A highly involved role within a rapidly growing environment
- A flat organization where your opinion matters
- A high degree of trust and accountability
- A steep learning curve and a high potential for professional development within several areas like sourcing, assessment, client management, or people management
- A chance to work hand-in-hand with the Hiring Managers from some of the coolest companies in Scandinavia
- A chance to play a hands-on role in revolutionizing how recruitment is done, through our data-based approach
- A chance to get involved in internal projects within the company and shape the way we work globally
- A stable and reliable commission scheme (adding around 20-50% on top of your base salary each month)
- A laptop & home-office allowance
- Fully-covered annual company meetup in a chosen location
Convinced yet? If yes, join our journey! If not, reach out to one of our recruiters and let them convince you 🤩